Because I’m a livejourn’ler now.
1. If there was one thing about your body you could change, what would it be?
I would be smaller to fit in furniture, trains, buses, planes, and autos better, find cheap clothes and shoes more easily, have fewer back and knee problems, less frequently hit my head, require less space to dance like a fool, be able to hear people while standing up, and be able to fit a change of clothes in less baggage space.
2. Would you rather lose 10lbs or 10 points off your IQ?
It’s hard to imagine a dumber question. Would I rather be more healthy or more dumb? I’ll take health, please.
3. When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see?
No. When I look in the mirror I am not happy that I can’t see above my collarbone. See question #1.
4. Have you ever dyed your hair?
5. How often do you weigh yourself?